Free-Range Doctors and Nurses – Everyday Scrubs!
We wanted to create a connection between the scrubs and health care apparel worn daily by health care professionals to connect with a healthy lifestyle and sustainable business practices. To accomplish this, we set up a video of an organic farmer who discussed his practices and why his locally-raised, organic products are in higher demand. It just so happens that his products are doctors and nurses, wearing MantraMeds scrubs that are made from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles… of course. We were just having a little fun with the brand in an otherwise bland segment of health care apparel.
- Scrubs are My Uniform (lostonthefloor.wordpress.com)
- Union Works to Make Teddy Bears Safe Everywhere (torontoemerg.wordpress.com)
- types of nurses (respiratorytherapycave.blogspot.com)
- Nurse practitioners fill state health care gap (bendbulletin.com)
- Pathogen Covered Scrubs Bring Style to Your Clinic (medgadget.com)